ADDITIONAL HAIL INSURANCE AVAILABLE (AMHL)
We wish to inform you that Additional Hail Insurance (AMHL) is once again available at the office this year. Get in touch with us – we would be happy to help you! (306) 365-2924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a few notes:
- Please remember that you must return the enclosed crop report by June 15th, even if you have no crops to insure. Crop reports can also be returned via fax (306-365-2129) or email (email@example.com), or in the mail slot at the RM office after hours if these options suit you better.
- Leave no lines blank – be sure to mark “NO CROP” or “EXEMPT” on parcels that require no insurance or have exempt crops. (I will have to bother you if any lines are left blank).
- If your land is rented out, you have the option to take coverage. If you do not want coverage, just write “CASH RENT”
- Crops on rented land (except crown land) are not insurable under the Municipal Hail program (see note above signature line). Coverage can be obtained through Additional Municipal Hail at the same rates with the premium deferred to August 1st.
- You are automatically covered through SMHI for $25/ac but if you want higher coverage (up to $275/ac) you must return the crop report before June 15th.
- Up to $500/ac combined coverage available with SMHI and AMHI!