New Dust Control Policy
The RM wishes to advise you of the new policy for spring dust control:
- The municipality will publish an ad in the paper and on the website (www.rmusborne.ca) with a deadline to be put on the list for private dust control. All ratepayers must be in contact with the office prior to the deadline to be put on the list, no exceptions.
- All ratepayers requesting dust control must have the application area staked.
- The RM will only apply dust control to roads within and maintained by the RM of Usborne.
- Free applications for occupied yardsites on haul routes will be standardized as follows:
- Bloomfield Road – 500m
- South Drake Grid – 250m
- Lockwood Grid – 250m
- Rg Rd 2245 – 250m
- Anything above this must be applied for, and is chargeable to the ratepayer.