Forms are DUE to the RM office on June 15th!
Options for returning forms: please take advantage of the option that best suits you!
- Drop off at the RM office – 220 St. Samson Street in Guernsey. There is a mail slot on the front door for after-hours drop offs as well.
- Mail: Box 310 Lanigan, SK S0K 2M0
- Fax: 306-365-2129
- Email: email@example.com
You can also file your crop reports online! www.smhi.ca
Items to remember when filling out your crop report(s):
- Leave no lines blank. Be sure to mark “no crop” or “exempt” on parcels that do not require insurance or have exempt crops.
- If you are renting your land out, you have the option to take coverage. If you do not wish to take coverage, please indicate “cash rent”
- As a member of SMHI, you are automatically covered for $25/acre, however, if you wish to take advantage of this automatic coverage, we still need to know what crops you have seeded. Without this information, your insurance cannot be processed & a certified crop report will be required (this is chargeable to the land owner)
Thinking about enrolling in SMHI? Contact the office prior to June 30th!
Have rented land to insure? Insurance is available through Additional Municipal Hail Insurance, at the same rates as SMHI – contact the office for a quote, or with any questions!