GRADER OPERATOR/LABOURER – R.M. of Usborne No. 310
The Rural Municipality of Usborne No. 310 is presently accepting applications for the position of Grader Operator with duties to start immediately. The RM shop is located in the Town of Lanigan.
The RM of Usborne No. 310 borders the Town of Lanigan and encompasses the Hamlets of Lockwood and Guernsey; as well as PG 668, nearly bordering Manitou Beach.
The RM offers a benefits package including Short and Long Term Disability, Municipal Employees Pension Plan and Health & Dental. The RM of Usborne offers competitive wages, and employees are paid bi-weekly. Work schedules are flexible with no weekends.
Wage shall be determined, dependent upon experience.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Operate a grader to complete road maintenance, grading, gravel reclamation and minor road construction.
- Ensure roads are maintained and repaired on a priority basis and oversee repair & daily maintenance of machinery.
- Maintenance on equipment
- Misc repair work – installing/repairing signs, bridge rails, etc.
- Log work, log and report inspections and ensure OH&S/safety procedures are followed and fully maintained.
The successful applicant should possess:
- General operational and mechanical knowledge of heavy equipment
- Ability to communicate well & establish effective working relationships with Council, staff, contractors and ratepayers
- Experience operating a motor grader.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license. 1A license is an asset.
Your resume should include:
- Past and present work experience.
- Education and skills.
- Three references.
- A current driver’s abstract.
Please submit resumes to:
RM of Usborne No. 310
Box 310, Lanigan, SK S0K 2M0
On or before July 5, 2022 at 12:00pm local time.
The R.M. wishes to thank all who applied, however only those individuals with interviews will be contacted.