Fire Fighting Coverage

It is the responsibility of the RM to provide Fire Protection Services, however the property owner is responsible for fire-fighting costs. In the event of a fire the property owner will be invoiced.

Controlled Burns 1-866-404-4911

Report ALL controlled burns to this phone number before burning and upon completion. The information required is: your name, phone number, land location, what you are burning and for how long. If an unreported controlled burn is responded to by a Fire Department, the landowner or resident will be charged.

Emergency Numbers

Spill Control Centre – to report a spill of a hazardous substance – 1-800-667-7525
TIP (Turn in Poachers) – to report suspected wildlife, fisheries, forestry or environmental violations – 1-800-667-7561
Sask Crime Stoppers – 1-800-222-8477

CN PublicInquiry and PoliceLIneENG